Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gone to Carolina...

We are currently in the States. Last Thursday night, we landed in Maryland and drove down to North Carolina the following day. This trip was planned a few months ago and was originally intended as a family beach vacation. Instead, we are at Graham's childhood home on the Outer Banks, spending quality time with his family, especially his mom.


I had intended to share our trip with you all, but due to the circumstances, I'll be focused on more important things. I look forward to getting back to you soon with new posts and pictures, I'm just not certain when that will be. I hope you understand...and I know you do. Thanks for that.




2 comments:

  1. sending love and prayers your way! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias for the warm thoughts, Erin.

      Besitos,
      Meghann

      Delete

Hola! Feel free to leave some love. Muchas gracias for stopping by!